November brings a slot of new musicals and unique theatrical offerings
November 3 – Almost Famous (Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre)
– Would the season be complete without a Tom Kitt musical?
– The much-anticipated new musical stars the up-and-comer Solea Pfieffer who will knock you out with her smooth vocals.
– Everyone is wondering how to they will stage the infamous plane scene.
November 10 – Kimberly Akimbo (Booth Theatre)
– Hot off the tails of the sold-out Atlantic run, Kimberly Akimbo hits Broadway with full 90s nostalgia.
– Jeanine Tesori (Caroline, Or Change, Fun Home) is back with her beautiful score
– Jessica Stone (Broadway’s new IT director) leads this cast of fresh new faces.
– Written by Pulitzer Prize winner David Lindsay-Abaire.
– The show stars Victoria Clark and early buzz is already throwing her a Tony for this performance.
November 13 – Mike Birbiglia: The Old Man & the Pool (Vivian Beaumont Theater)
– Mike Birbiglia is back on Broadway with a hilarious new tale of life, death and a highly-chlorinated pool.
– Previously played to sold-out houses in Berkeley, Chicago and Los Angeles
– This strictly limited Broadway engagement ends December 30.
November 17 – & Juliet (Stephen Sondheim Theatre)
– A cunning twist on Romeo & Juliet using the catalogue of Pop Music King Max Martin
– This new musical was a hit in London and is written by Schitt’s Creek writer David West Read.
– A wild and fun night at the theatre!
November 20 – KPOP (Circle in the Square Theatre)
– A new musical score by the talented Helena Park and Max Vernon all about the making of the hit factory of KPOP phenomenon.
– The incredible dancing comes from the mind of Jennifer Weber (who is also choreographing & Juliet!)
November 21 – A Christmas Carol (Nederlander Theatre)
– Jefferson Mays plays over 50 characters in this one-man version of the timeless classic.
– Michael Arden (Tony-winning Best Revival – Once on This Island) directs.
Here’s what’s coming up in December:
Ain’t No Mo’ (Belasco Theatre)
A Beautiful Noise, The Neil Diamond Musical (Broadhurst Theatre)
Ohio State Murders (James Earl Jones Theatre)
Closing Date: February 12th, 2023
Some Like It Hot (Shubert Theatre)
Between Riverside and Crazy (Hayes Theater)
The Collaboration (Samuel J. Friedman Theatre)